Journal #1


INTRODUCTION


Today I Want To Share With You My Daily Life, I Got No Mental Condition. hehe
Why I Write This?

First Of All, I Love Writing. And I Need The Platform Where I Can Share It To The World. And Let's Be Honest, I Can Generate Some Money With My Blog.


My Name Is Yusril, And I am 20 y.o. After High School, I Want To Chase My Dreams. I Wanna Have My Own Company. And Right Now I am Really Busy To Make It Happen.  To Be Honest, This Is Really Hard, But I Love This! And I Understand Why This Is Gonna Be Hard At The Start. I've Been Learning The Skill Since I Graduated High School. It Was In 2016. My Parents Worry About Me, Because I Don't Do Anything, I Got No Job And I am Not In College.

But Someday It Shows Up. The Moment When I Learned It For Years, Then I Got My First Client, Which Is My Uncle.

He Paid Me $250 For One Animation. And I Did It.

In That Time I Was So Happy, And I Don't Think Like A Rich People At That Time. I Just Spent All The Money. That Moment Doesn't Make Me Regret. Because I Am So Glad That Moment When I Realized I Still Think Like Poor People, I Realized It On My Early Age. And I am So Glad That I Have The Skill To Sell In The Market.

And Times Has Passing By, I Want To Commit Writing My Daily Life From Today, In This Blog.
Not The Whole Things In My Life, But The Things That I Want You To Know.

Thank You
See You In The Next Journal 

Popular posts from this blog

Ingin Membangun Ketangguhan Mental yang Tidak Terkalahkan? Inilah 5 Cara Yang Sangat Efektif

4 Hal Yang Harus Kamu Ketahui Tentang Google BERT **BLOGGER HARUS BACA**

Cara Menulis Manifestasi